Monday, October 12, 2015

Pressure?

The feel that I put aside quite some time.now it come back again. Feel wan to bang wall, my head is really screw up now and feel bng wall is release the pain (but still yet problem solve) Just donno why, feel very sad and very down right now. Wan to be alone.. Alone.... I'm very hate this kind of feeling. Good thing slowly come but big bad thing mess up everything. Who I can speak out this pressure to? I just really hope my family help out this last one chance. I know the mistake already, I know the way to get right now. But feel like family didn't think that way. Cannot to blame them that they have this thinking. From the beginning I already use the wrong way. Its too late for letting them understand and accept my current situation. Now what???!!! Hmmm, can I cry?... Just wan to let my family know. I'm getting all my thing right now. Juat give me one last chance . 😢😭😢😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😭😢😭😢😭😭

No comments:

Post a Comment